Video from Racing Post. Maddy Playle, Nick Watts, Tom Segal and Paddy Power’s Darren Hughes take an ante-post look at the Derby and Oaks at Epsom.
On the show:
– The next big Classic of the flat season is only weeks away, so the Postcast team bring you their picks from the Investec Derby on 1st June.
– Sir Dragonet’s Chester Vase win sees him top the ante-post markets, but with Aidan O’Brien’s squad looking as deep as ever, will he make the call to supplement him?
– Too Darn Hot remains the class act on paper – will we see him return from an injury setback at the Dante Festival?
– The Oaks looks wide open with Pink Dogwood heading the market but Maddy isn’t so keen – Darren argues why to back the filly, who has been the talk of the town in Ballydoyle.
– Plus a look at the other big races at the Derby Festival in the Coronation Cup and the Dash.
All prices can be found at Paddy Power: https://bit.ly/2RQ6Nv0
Download the Racing Post app: www.racingpost.com/mobile
View Racing Post betting offers: www.racingpost.com/free-bets
18+ Gamble Responsibly https://begambleaware.org
Subscribe on YouTube: https://bit.ly/2l9x35T
Apple Podcasts: https://apple.co/2vq457o