Video from Racing Post. Bruce Millington, Mark Langdon, Dan Childs and Paddy Power’s Sam Kingston look ahead to the opening round of Euro 2020 qualifiers this weekend.
On the show:
– There’s no Premier League this weekend, but there is still room for Bruce’s Six Questions, including the best and worst signings this season, the wide open League 1 relegation fight and more.
– England kick off their qualification campaign at home to the Czech Republic, and while Gareth Southgate’s men are expected to win, is the right bet to oppose a high scoring match?
– We look at the other home nations including Scotland’s tough trip to Kazakhstan, Wales at home to Slovakia, Northern Ireland’s game against Belarus and new Republic of Ireland boss Mick McCarthy’s trip to Gibraltar.
– Plus, why 36 year old Fabio Quagliarella is back in the Italy side, why Mark doesn’t fancy Germany and why you should back this week’s English league multiple.
– Paddy Power’s #ThisWillNotBeBeaten enhanced price special sees 18/1 offered on Bury, Mansfield, Lincoln and Wimbledon to win. Head to the Football Specials tab to bet: https://www.paddypower.com/football?tab=specials
Weekend NAPs: Four Fold Acca enhanced from 14/1 to 18/1
Bruce Millington: Bury to win at Grimsby in League Two
Mark Langdon: Mansfield to beat Crewe at home in League Two
Dan Childs: Lincoln to win at Crawley in League Two
Sam Kingston: Wimbledon to win at home to Gillingham in League One
All prices can be found at Paddy Power: https://bit.ly/2SxCM7D
Subscribe on YouTube: https://bit.ly/2l9x35T
Twitter: http://twitter.com/RacingPost & http://twitter.com/RacingPostTV
Apple Podcasts: https://apple.co/2vq457o